Make a difference in someone's life today and become their Hero!!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opportunity for a Homemaker and Companion. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and you'll also have growth and educational development opportunities!
We have current Part-Time & Full-Time job openings as a Homemaker & Companion in the following locations of your choice!
- Marston's Mills
BAYADA offers Homemakers & Companions:
- Homemakers & Companions receive Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Mileage reimbursement
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship opportunities!
- A stable working environment
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- One on one care
- Long term clients
Job Responsibilities for Homemakers & Companions:
- Homemakers & Companions perform light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Provide companionship
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Homemakers & Companions who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.