We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate II / Senior Research Associate to work in the Product Discovery team, which is responsible for designing and executing analytical methodologies to characterize Repertoire’s multi-targeted T cells therapy product. The incumbent will work at the bench to develop and apply primary human cell culture methods and analytical methodologies to establish optimized tools to characterize T cells from a donor or patient’s autologous peripheral blood. The candidate will also be responsible for analyzing and presenting data to their supervisor and to the team in a timely manner. As part of a multi-disciplinary platform development team, the candidate will work closely with the Cell Therapy Discovery, Cell Process Development, and Cell Analytical Development to advance the T cell therapy platform.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with relevant cell culture systems and analytical assays, and the capability and desire to learn and apply new experimental methodologies. The candidate will be motivated to drive the generation of experimental data at the bench, and will have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills that will enable them to integrate with our highly cross-functional teams. Drive to execute, experimental rigor and scientific curiosity are key! The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to evolving priorities is a must.
- Work with the team to design and execute experimental projects under the supervision of direct manager and scientific project leads.
- Apply and expand skills with complex analytical methodologies such as multi-color flow cytometry and sorting, T cell co-culture systems, ELISpot, Luminex, and related immune assays.
- Capture primary data and document work as required in Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), maintaining up to date records.
- Analyze, summarize, and communicate data to supervisor and team.
- Support general lab operations with reagent preparation, instrument maintenance, and adherence to lab safety procedures.
- BS/MS in Biology, Immunology, bioengineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of academic or biotech/pharma laboratory experience.
- Experience with general in vitro cell culture / immunology techniques, including T cell-based assays, and culture of primary cell lines.
- Experience with flow cytometry and immunoassay methodologies such as flow/FACS, ICS, ELISpot, and/or ELISA.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Proven track record of being personable, energetic, accountable, and an effective communicator.
- Must work well independently as well as an integral part of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Ability to deliver on key milestones within defined timelines.