Rubius Therapeutics is a rapidly-growing, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is genetically engineering red blood cells into an entirely new class of allogeneic, off-the-shelf cellular medicines. Our Red Cell Therapeutics™ (RCTs) can potentially be used to replace missing enzymes for patients living with rare enzyme deficiencies, kill tumors in cancer and regulate the immune system for the treatment of autoimmune diseases. Our first RCT™ product candidate is RTX-134 for the potential treatment of phenylketonuria, a rare metabolic disorder. We expect to report initial clinical data by the end of 2019 from our Phase 1 clinical trial. Additionally, we plan to file our first oncology Investigational New Drug (IND) application for RTX-240 for the treatment of solid tumors by early 2020. In total, we plan to file four to five INDs during 2019 and 2020.
We are proud of our passionate, high-performance culture – one based on a set of values that are the cornerstone of who we are and how we hold ourselves accountable. Founded in 2013, we are based in Cambridge, MA and currently expanding across all functions within the organization. Having completed our initial public offering in July 2018, (Nasdaq:RUBY), we are well capitalized to execute our vision of creating life-changing cellular medicines. Red blood cells are no longer just for carrying oxygen. At Rubius, we are transforming them into medicines. Check us out at www.rubiustx.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a motivated, organized and hard-working Contract Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition Team at Rubius Therapeutics. They will have the opportunity to work with our various functions (R&D, Clinical, Regulatory and G&A) throughout the business and get exposure to all aspects of our recruiting organization. We are looking for someone who has an interest in human resources,recruiting and is eager to learn our unique science and growing business.
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience by working directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet and host candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine and implement an effective recruiting and sourcing strategy
- Perform intake meetings to analyze and document role requirements and objectives
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system (ATS – Lever)
- Generate and process confidential offer documents, and distribute and collect employment applications and other documentation
- Manage initiation of background checks for new hires
- Assist with additional ad-hoc projects such as updating social media channels, job postings, and running reports for Rubius leadership
Qualifications & Experience
- 6+ years of demonstrated recruiting and talent acquisition experience within the life sciences industries
- Must have experience supporting R&D and clinical business functions
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (behavioral interviewing, cultural fit, competencies)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow up
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Trustworthy and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Customer service mindset and a positive, can-do attitude
EEO Statement: Rubius Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Recruitment & staffing agencies: Rubius Therapeutics does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Rubius Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our firstname.lastname@example.org account, Rubius employees or any other company location; Rubius Therapeutics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.