Mersana’s mission is to discover and develop life-changing antibody-drug conjugates for patients fighting cancer. We seek individuals who share our excitement about the possibilities our proprietary drug conjugation platforms offer, as well as our commitment to making a meaningful difference for patients and their families. At Mersana we have a highly collaborative culture and believe that our collective ability to make a difference exceeds the sum of our individual efforts.
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will utilize your background in Oncology research to independently manage complex translational projects and development processes for Mersana’s translational medicine function. You also will have the opportunity to use your deep project management expertise and scientific background to develop new processes to capture and annotate large data sets. To be successful, you will have had experience in forming close partnerships with internal stakeholders including Clinical, Research, Finance and Legal, as well as with external CRO’s and academic partners. This role will have a tremendous impact for Mersana as we continue to advance the work of the translational group. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn about novel compounds and laboratory tests. This role reports directly to the VP, Translational Medicine.
How do you know if you’re the right fit?
You will bring your experience to
- Coordinate with Clinical/Finance/Legal to ensure that Translational Medicine support of clinical trials matches the most up to-date clinical timelines and budgets.
- Respond to questions as they arise from external parties, such as CROs.
- Manage relationships with external academic collaborators.
- Manage cross functional review of TM material provided to Mersana by external companies and collaborators (proposals, quotes, data).
- Track progress of translational research projects, to match internal research goals.
- Create and manage structure and requests/access into a future internal data repository of all TM data.
The other stuff
This is typically a role best suited for BA/BS or Master level candidates in a scientific discipline with at least 8 years’ experience in project management in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
Additional preferred experience includes:
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects.
- Prior lab experience, with familiarity in histology or molecular methods preferred.
- Familiarity with diagnostic development processes would be a plus.
- Experience with MS Project and/or other project management tools required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and oral), as well as superior organizational skills
Position is eligible for bonus, option awards and benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) participation, vacation, and paid holidays.
Successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.