- Do you have a secret love of list making? Do you thrive in a rapidly changing environment? Do you want to support drug discovery and our mission to get medicines to the patients who need them with your unique skill set? Read on, we’re looking for you.
- We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support specific members of our executive and science leadership team at Relay Tx. You will report to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and work to drive administrative execution to support Relay Tx’s growth. In this dynamic role you’ll also assist with company event logistics, provide back-up coverage for the front office/reception desk as needed, and take on ad hoc projects.
- Your responsibilities include a variety of tasks that impact the culture and rhythm of the office.
- Complex and proactive calendar management
- Logistics coordination for internal and external meetings, company events, and team offsites
- Materials preparation in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements
- Expense tracking and reporting; processing PO's in a timely manner with the finance team
- A natural team player, you’ll provide cross-coverage and back-up support for our office manager and admin team members so we can all refresh, recharge, and keep moving in our dynamic world
- You may also assist with ad hoc projects and other requests
- You maintain various types of confidential information with integrity and discretion
You will be depended upon to provide excellent administrative support for executive leadership team members, including:
- You have 3-7 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, dynamic culture
- You have an eagle eye for details
- You like improving processes that are still “under construction”
- You are adaptable and know that busy calendars can result in several iterations and changes
- You are known for your polished and friendly manner in every mode of interaction – in person, on the phone, and in your emails
- You keep calm, cool, and collected under pressure and seek to provide solutions with a proactive and positive attitude
- You take pride in being an administrative professional who keeps the trains running with a sense of humor
- Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel) is your best friend, and you are always keen to learn about new tools and smarter processes
We believe in building balanced teams and a place where our people can be their full self every day. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Relay Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
At Relay, we believe that along with our people, our culture is our greatest asset. In fact we're proud to share we were named as one of the Boston Business Journal's “Best Places to Work“ in 2017, the #1 place for small companies in 2018 & the #2 place for small companies in 2019. To drive that culture, no one will stop you or hold you back. Instead, we will give you the tools and colleagues to push forward relentlessly and cheer you on as you go. If this resonates with you, drop us a line.
About Relay Therapeutics
Relay Therapeutics is a new breed of company at the intersection of computation and biotechnology that is committed to creating medicines that will have a transformative impact on patients.
We combine unprecedented computational power with leading-edge experimental approaches across the fields of structural biology, biophysics, chemistry, and biology. This integration illuminates – for the first time – the full mobility of a protein and provides key insights into how the dynamic nature of a protein’s conformation regulates function. The team at Relay is putting this principle into practice, with the aim of accelerating the development of medicines that will make a transformative difference in patients’ lives. We don't just stare hard problems in the face. We go out looking for them. Are you energized by attempting to do the impossible? We're looking for you.
At Relay, our team is driven by the ultimate collaboration across each of our drug discovery disciplines. Putting protein motion at the heart of drug discovery is a challenge, but we are confident that our team’s dedication and urgency will create opportunities that deeply impact the lives of the patients. Our initial programs are focused on developing therapeutics in oncology.
Relay Therapeutics is a private company launched in 2016 with financing from Third Rock Ventures and an affiliate of D. E. Shaw Research. To date the company has raised $520M from investors including Third Rock Ventures, SoftBank Vision Fund, GV, Casdin Capital, BVF Partners, EcoR1 Capital, Foresite Capital, Perceptive Advisors, Tavistock Group and an affiliate of D.E. Shaw Research.