What’s in it for you?
This exciting role will allow you to interface with our senior leadership team across the organization and will fully support daily operations of these functions. You
will also contribute to Acceleron’s vibrant culture by playing a large role in the planning and execution of company events. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys the administrative challenges and opportunities of a growing biopharmaceutical company and has an ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will directly support executives from HR, PR, Technical Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Business Development and Legal . Key responsibilities:
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize using Microsoft Outlook. Prepare all needed materials for meetings, resolve scheduling conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency
- Provide extensive travel support, both domestic and international, and oversee related logistics. Pro-actively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts and maintain complex travel itineraries
- Track individual travel expenditures and prepare and submit monthly expense reports
- Assist with the planning and execution of company-wide events
- Onboard new hires in the designated supported departments
- Manage all XLRN swag, keeping track of inventory and ordering new supplies as needed
- Point person for “TeaM Time”, our bi-weekly social hour, managing sign-up’s, assisting with questions, and ensuring they are run smoothly
- Organize catering as needed
- Review and approve business card requests
- Collaborate with other members of the administrative team to ensure priority obligations are met
- Manage weekly Executive Committee Meeting. Responsibilities include updating and sending weekly agenda’s, tracking future agenda items, and ensuring SharePoint page is up to date.
- Extensive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders while administering a high level of confidentiality
- Execute additional administrative tasks as assigned
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with meeting and travel management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as required
- Ability to achieve goals while having fun!
How will you grow with us?
In this dynamic role, you will be joining a fast-paced environment, working with collaborative and passionate teams. Acceleron is entering one of the most exciting periods in its history. This will be a time of growth, requiring strategic and innovative approaches to driving and supporting various initiatives. If you’re seeking to make valuable contributions and develop professionally within a collaborative, fun and fast-paced environment.
*In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Recruiters - please do not send unsolicited resumes to this posting.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: