Executive Administrative Assistant
Kelly Services currently has an opening for a contract Executive Administrative Assistant with a leading Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company, in Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 Months +
Pay Range: $38 - $50/Hour
Position Title: Global Executive Administrative Assistant- Drug Safety Research and Evaluation (DSRE)
Function: Strategy & Operations
Department: Drug Safety Research and Evaluation (DSRE)
Reports To (Position Title): Head of Strategy & Operations, Drug Safety Research and Evaluation
- Proactively plans, coordinates and maintains daily schedules by planning and scheduling meetings (WebEx, telepresence, etc), and coordinates travel arrangements for the Global DSRE Management team.
- This individual communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner to develop and compose correspondences, reports, and presentation materials as requested.
- Attends meetings, prepares minutes and follows up on action items.
- Supports and effectively interacts and collaborates with members of DSRE Leadership team located in Japan, Boston and San Diego.
- Confident communicator, utilizing tact and diplomacy up/down hierarchy and across matrix
- Has an unrelenting attention and focus to detail, ensures accuracy with agendas, meeting minutes, correspondences and reports.
- Schedules, organizes and coordinates DSRE activities including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, presentation materials, budgets, and technological needs.
- Prepares domestic and international travel arrangements, creates detailed itineraries and manages expense reports.
- Compiles DSRE monthly report and distributes to appropriate personnel
- Create and maintain database information such as distribution lists, mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format.
- Proficient with a variety of Microsoft applications to effectively perform functions of this role (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- May maintain manuals, policy and procedure files, and/or SharePoint information in applicable format.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Associates degree or equivalent with at least 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager or other support role, supporting one or more individuals
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, work independently and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Bachelor’s degree with proven track record working as an Executive Assistant and or Project Manager
• Prior work experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry
• Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and complex reports using Excel is highly desirable
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally, 15%
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please apply online or contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.