We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as an ERP Business Process Manager. This position will be the global business process owner for the ERP processes in operations. Candidate will be accountable for sustaining, improving, and expansion of key capabilities in the Oracle ERP system for bluebird bio.
About the role
- Partner closely with IT and business functions to develop and prioritize improvements
- Perform impact assessment on new or changing capability, including impact to GxP, SOPs, Training, SOX, and Data Integrity
- Act as the business lead for future Oracle Cloud implementations and expansions in the process area. Working with the functional groups, develop and present business cases for new capability.
- Strong functional business knowledge in Order Management, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain with understanding of impacts to related business functions such as Finance and Procurement.
- Knowledge of validation processes in a regulated environment i.e Drive CAPA and Change Controls to closure.
- Coordinating the testing of changes and enhancements with the functional groups to ensure successful delivery of changes.
- Coordinate projects related to Business road-map initiatives in Oracle Cloud
- BS required, degree in business management/science/engineering/IT is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in an operations role in the life sciences and/or medical devices industry preferred
- Extensive experience in ERP systems development, implementation, and lifecycle management, ideally in biopharmaceutical environment
- Strong knowledge of GMP process in supply chain, inventory management, manufacturing, quality, procurement systems and processes
- Strong project and portfolio management skills
- Strength in communicating and working effectively with broad stakeholders in various scientific, technical, and business disciplines
- Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direction in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Ability to objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while delivery a timely and high-quality end work product
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- 10% travel may be required as per project requirements in a year
- Be ready to embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself