Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
HouseWorks is Hiring PCAs/CNAs/HHAs
Pay: Up to $18
- Competitive pay, direct deposit, holiday pay, higher weekend pays
- Flexible scheduling - pick the shift that works best for your lifestyle -
- Overnight Shifts
- Live-in: 3 or 4 days
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K)
- Referral bonus - $
- 90 day sign on bonus after 300 hours
- Ongoing training and mentor program
- Paid time off
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, and transfers.
- Personal care including dressing, bathing, mobility, incontinence care, and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Communication in daily log of client's health, well-being, and activities
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and Reliable Vehicle
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Check
- Vaccinated from COVID-19, or documentation that you are exempt for religious or medical reasons
- CPR Certified
HouseWorks Caregivers possess that special something that makes them indispensable. They help our clients feel listened to and in control of their lives - whether by handling complex medical needs, preparing favorite meals, or simply taking a walk around the block. They intuitively know just what is needed. Just like family.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes. In this role, you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences, fulfilling the personalized care plan of each client.
HouseWorks is an independent, non-franchise company - our team is like family and we are looking for people who want to make a difference. We are strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Caregiver, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, Companion or similar positions. Our clients have a variety of needs and we are looking for people who have a passion for assisting older adults to live their most life fulfilled lives at home.
If you have any questions, please call Nadege 617-831-4642
Make a difference in the life of a senior. Apply now!
HouseWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.