Food Service Main Street Quickpix
Cambridge City, IN
- Prepare and serve all food products according to company standards and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be courteous and friendly at all times to customers, co-workers, managers, and
- Wear uniform and be neat in appearance. Wear close toed, rubber soled shoes and socks. No nose rings, lip rings, or offensive jewelry.
- Practice good personal hygiene. Wear hair restraints.
- Practice proper hand washing and glove wearing procedures.
- Have exceptional communicating skills.
- Assist customers who have problems or questions.
- Perform housekeeping duties: cleaning shelves, fast food area, floors, cooler,
backroom, restrooms, equipment and surfaces, etc.
- Complete all tracking sheets, shift checkouts, specific task related reports as required.
- Stock merchandise. Build displays. Merchandise products.
- Check in vendors.
- Perform any other task requested by manager or supervisor.
FOOD SERVICE RELATED DUTIES:
- Prepare and serve all food products with established food safety handling procedures.
- Follow all “Pull & Thaw” procedures.
- Follow all product dating procedures.
- Maintain food service area and equipment in clean and sanitary conditions.