Logitech is looking for a skilled IT Service Support Specialist to provide IT support and training to our end-users around the globe.
The role will require a service oriented mindset as well as creativity in solving issues.
We are looking for someone open and flexible, a great communicator who also likes to participate in projects and enjoys challenges.
The IT Employee Experience & Productivity Services Team is a global team supporting our end users & IT equipment in collaboration with other departments in all Logitech sites.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Provide exceptional IT Service support, guidance and training to end-users for various IT devices, applications or processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues locally as well as remotely.
- Perform all IT onboarding activities for end-users
- Engage in discovery of new IT business tools, to support our business users as well as our internal IT Team.
- Work with our internal IT Teams on system testing, integration and maintenance.
- Participate in product testing with business groups.
- Seek, Suggest, Evaluate and implement process and Technology improvements.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- A couple of years of experience in an end-user desktop support role.
- Windows 10 and MacOS Troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Google Apps and O365/M365
- Great communication skills, comfortable working with various stakeholders
- Good hardware install, cabling and troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills, bug finding, and resolution
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Great Team player
- Ability to work independently within a remote team
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Knowledge of Intune, ServiceNow or Similar Tools
- Solid knowledge of advanced printer/peripheral device troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Patch Management
- Project management / Design Thinking skills
- 3-4 Year Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Additional IT certifications a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.