About Frontier Communications:
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
About the role:
The Enterprise Sales Support Analyst roles will play an integral part in increasing market share and Frontier Commercial Sales’ success by partnering with the Business Acquisition Account Executive. As a partner, the Analyst will assure accurate, efficient communications with the account executive, the customers and within internal organizations to drive new customer growth in the Enterprise segment. This role is responsible for customer project management from quote to billing and identifying potential sales opportunities to support growth within the California, Connecticut, Texas, and Florida markets.
- Track the progress of closed won opportunities, provide quotes, fulfill STATS/Salesforce orders, and order management through implementation.
- Answer calls and email requests from Business Acquisition Account Executives, as well as, internal and external customers.
- Contract Management – new and renewals.
- All aspects of the sales process including: FSA/Schedule, DGF, BDT, DSAT/CPQ, CSRs, and account review.
- Complete RFPs less than $100k.
- Tele prospecting and setting appointments as requested.
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement.
- Persists in the face of obstacles through collaboration with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Accompany account executives at onsite meetings or conference calls as requested.
- Further responsibilities as communicated by leader.
- Previous experience in direct commercial sales - account management or sales support.
- Current performance at or above satisfactory.
- The individual must be a leader, strategic thinker and possess strong time management, and organizational skills.
- Goal and results driven.
- Experience entering case details and opportunities in SF.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen).
- Self-starter; requiring little direct supervision.
- Ability to successfully interact and build trust with the channel partners and customers.
- Ability to quickly understand strategic product application and processes.
Other Qualifications Should Include:
- Strong phone and presentation skills.
- Consultative sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Good customer relationship building experience.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Takes ownership and ensure tasks complete on time.
- Project management ability.
Years of Experience & Educational requirements:
- Associate’s degree or significant relevant work experience is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years in customer support, project management, and/or sales roles.