Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything's connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world's most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
This internship is with our Verifications Group beginning in May or June 2019 for 3 months.
What you will be responsible for:
- Get hands on with ASIC/SoC design and verification methodologies
- Get hands on experience with Synopsys Emulation and verification tools.
- Bring up a customer/in-house ASIC design on Synopsys Emulation platform Zebu
- Learn and create SV UVM, C++, System C verification environments.
- Learn Interface protocols such has PCIe, SATA, USB, Multimedia etc.
- Debug design, verification, testbench issues
Verilog/VHDL, System Verilog, C, C++, System C, ASIC/SoC fundamentals
Must be currently enrolled in a master's or PhD Program