Delphix is the industry leader in DataOps and provides an intelligent data platform that accelerates digital transformation for leading companies around the world. The Delphix DataOps Platform supports a broad spectrum of systems—from mainframes to Oracle databases, ERP applications, and Kubernetes containers. Delphix supports a comprehensive range of data operations to enable modern CI/CD workflows and automates data compliance for privacy regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and the New York Privacy Act.
In addition, Delphix helps companies sync data from private to public clouds, accelerating the journey to the cloud and the adoption of disruptive AI technologies. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, Delphix provides a critical platform to enable data-driven transformation.
Delphix is looking for a manager to run the Sales Development Team in Atlanta. The Sales Development Manager will be located in Atlanta and be responsible for leading pipeline generation efforts. He/she/they will manage a team that is accountable for effectively qualifying and following up on inbound leads, as well as developing and executing outbound campaigns resulting in high-quality early-stage opportunities for our sales team.
- Hire, train, coach and motivate a savvy team of sales development representatives that are the first touchpoint in prospect conversations
- Create capacity plans and headcount requirements as part of the annual planning and budgeting process
- Manage all aspects of the sales qualification funnel from inbound qualification to outbound prospecting by region, account tier, and vertical.
- Hire and develop our North America of Sales Development Representatives to qualify Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and drive their conversion to Stage 1 Sales Opportunities in close partnership with the Direct and Channel Sales teams.
- Deliver operational reporting to sales leadership and marketing leadership on a weekly basis, with ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Identify future career goals and enable team members career advancement to positions in sales, marketing, and customer success
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity for predictable pipeline building. Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes and drive continuous improvement
- Define the tactics, scripts, templates, and standards that the team will use to qualify and prospect leads, including SLAs for all lead types.
- Manage past the number, and find ways to enhance the qualification process to generate a higher quantity and quality of early-stage opportunities
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience as an individual contributor in marketing, lead generation, sales development or relevant sales experience required
- 2+ years proven leadership and staff development skills, including building and managing a team of 4+ sales development reps is required
- Track record of recruiting, managing and scaling teams
- Ability to travel to support regional events (25% or less)
- Track record of successfully developing staff members and strong promotion/attrition ratios
- Metrics-driven, and the ability to showcase examples of demand generation campaigns or Sales Development motions
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive cultural influence over groups
- Strong knowledge and experience using Salesforce.com, Salesloft and general systems savvy
- Ability to collaborate and develop strong, cross-functional business relationships within sales and marketing
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical plans on an ongoing basis with sales and marketing leadership
- Prior experience in enterprise software sales leadership or sales development leadership
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or Management or a related field preferred
We are strongest when we bring together a diverse set of perspectives and experiences, and strive to empower each voice to be heard and respected. Delphix is committed to hiring and supporting all teams regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, veteran status, or similar personal characteristics. Our focus on inclusion and diversity benefits our employees and positions Delphix to succeed as a global company.