The Feed Mill Coordinator is responsible for scheduling feed shipments and all daily operations in feed scheduling. The Feed Mill Coordinator is responsible for training new employees, scheduling fees mill activities, ordering ingredients and supplies, conducting housekeeping audits. The Feed Mill Coordinator is responsible for compliance with all company policies, Local, State and Federal policies, laws and regulations. The Feed Mill Coordinator is responsible for communicating daily with Feed Mill Management concerning issues with the feed shipments, or grower concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee feed shipments on a daily basis
- Provide safety training
- Schedule feed shipments daily
- Review daily production reports
- Perform regular housekeeping audits
- Complete checks and balances for feed shipments
- Prepare written reports on monthly activities
- Work in SAP, M-Tech scheduling program on daily basis.
- Comply with all Local, State and Federal laws and regulations
- Performing activities required to complete the daily feed mill checklist
- Complete appropriate paperwork and reports
- A minimum requirement of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of M- Tech FDSA, and SAP is preferred.