CREELER -TUFTING-WALL ST
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Responsible for maintaining yarn on creel racks supplying tufting machines.
- Repsponsible for the use and maintenance of air splicer
- Responsible for housekeeping within the department
- Responsible for adhering to all safety and attendance policies
- Must be able to work/stand for a 12-hour shift
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds constantly for a 12-hour shift
- Must have prior knowledge of creeling and air splicing
- Must be able to work a 12-hour night shift