Wet Cast Worker
Forterra Building Products
Requisition Number: WETCA06131
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment with all levels of employees
- Able to be self-motivated and problem solve when necessary
- Able to use hand tools
- Intermediate mathematics skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures both written and oral
- Commitment to building a positive culture.
- Ability to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Perform work standing for 8-10 hours per day, up to 6 days per week.
- Employee required to talk, hear, stand, walk, push, pull, sit, use hands, handle, feel, reach with hands or arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Job sometimes demands close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing duties, employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. Noise level is also high in the work environment. Appropriate safety equipment is provided by the company for all employees.