Expert Sales Value Management
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You are responsible for each customer/project specific Sales Price Analysis (SPA) with respect to the entire SPA process. This includes the internal structuring of the SPA Process with all parties involved.
- You also take the responsibility for the derivation and verification of the data and documentation throughout the Projects towards OEM as well as across brands.
- The specified depth of data transparency within Sales Value Management is provided by you.
- Cost analysis related discussions with our customers concerning product/components, first tool equipment costs, samples etc. are planned and conducted autonomously by you.
- You will explain product cost calculation towards our customers and execute cost Workshops with/for our customers in Eastern Europe. Furthermore you´re ensuring customer interface function for product cost management (PCM)
- You will support the RCT/GCT (price negotiations, Project discussion) by acquisition as well as for already won and running Projects. In addition you argument idea proposals for negotiations.
- External consultants/service providers who are involved in the SPA process are led by you.
- The submission of policy recommendations for optimizing product and manufacturing operations of Robert Bosch Automotive Steering, from a market perspective is part of your job.
- SPA topics with GCT and EO-Organizations, as well as with Central Marketing and Sales-Organization within BBM are coordinated by you.
- You´re responsible for the implementation of market and price analysis concerning technology, manufacturing processes and costs.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the Sales Value Management concepts for AS (Processes, Methodology, Tools, etc.) and participate and support for achieving sales goals (E.g. PCR, Special revenues) in cooperation with the Senior Sales Value Management, Senior Experts and GCT.
- Education: Masters Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Personality: entrepreneurial drive
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in the field of Controlling, Sales, Purchasing or Plant Engineering
- Qualifications: strong customer focus, ability to general Controlling subjects, excellent communication skills
- Languages: very good written and spoken language skills in English and German
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Claudia Schillerwein (Human Resources)
+49 711 811-12845
Need further information about the job?
Uwe Günther (Functional Department)
+49 7171 31 3636
Annika Doernemann (Functional Department)
+49 7171 31 3084