Broadband Cable Installer
$500 Sign-On Bonus
All employees are bonus and long term incentive eligible. In addition, employees that live in our markets are eligible for courtesy cable including free or reduced-priced video, internet, AND voice services
Are you someone who likes to solve technical problems for your friends and family, enjoy the outdoors, working independently and looking to start a career?
Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
The Broadband Installer performs routine installations for video, voice, and data of residential and commercial customers.
Job Responsibilities (May perform any or all of the following duties of the Broadband Installer/Fulfillment Technician):
- Survey the installation route and reviews proposed route with the customer in order to obtain agreement on the location of cable outlet(s)
- Review all requested services with the customer in order to ensure understanding and accuracy of the order.
- Cleans, maintains and stocks vehicle and equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties
- Installation & certification of all customers premise video and data lines that entail climbing poles, ladders, crawl spaces, attics and other assigned heights
- Work frequently includes excessive noise, fumes, dusts, gases, chemicals and requires lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Perform other duties as needed to meet customer expectations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Ability to prioritize and organize work and materials effectively
- Requires punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Ability to work mandatory overtime and a flex schedule for on-call duties
- Customer service and technical skills orientation required
- Ability to perform job from high places (on poles, roofs, towers)
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
A friendly and fun work environment
Communication and training
Great benefits package
Employees that live in our markets are eligible for courtesy cable including free or reduced priced video, internet AND voice services
A culture that encourages growth
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers
and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individuals race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status,
veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.