The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, A/X Armani Exchange.
The Shipping & Receiving Associate will be responsible to support the selling function of the store.
- To insure efficient and secure movement of all merchandise
- To understand and abide by shipping/receiving policies, procedures and directives and effectively executive them
- To support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility
- Maintain inventory in an efficient, clean, secure and organized and accessible fashion and communicates this method of organization to all associates
- Maintain that all merchandise is accurately ticketed, re-ticketed, sensored and re-sensored
- Maintain proper and secure storage of all merchandise
- Preferred experience in the retail industry.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
- High School degree preferred.