At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Vault is powered by a unique platform that supports document management and data oriented business processes. It includes a rich set of APIs, powerful workflow, reporting, security, SOLR powered search, document management, data modeling and UI configuration tools. These capabilities are the foundation for over a dozen diverse applications that make up Veeva’s fast growing Vault product portfolio.
This role will lead the strategy and direction of the platform, with a team of approximately 15 direct and indirect reports. Each member of the team is responsible for key parts of the Vault platform, including the overall look and feel of the Vault UI.
What You’ll Do
- Define rolling four and twelve month road maps that incorporate executive priorities, the needs of Vault applications and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with other Veeva executives and engineering architects on high level designs for each key feature.
- Coach a team of product managers on the ongoing production and refinement of requirements documents and other deliverables.
- Identify cross team dependencies and facilitate necessary resource tradeoffs to maximize the value of each release.
- Ensure the successful resolution of product issues identified by field organizations.
- Articulate the benefits of new features and the future direction of the platform to customers and partners.
- Proven track record as a leader within a top SaaS company.
- 10 years or more of experience within the product management function.
- 10 years or more of experience with enterprise software.
- 5 years or more managing a team of direct reports.
Extensive experience with five or more of the following:
- REST API's
- Reporting and Analytic
- Document management
- Software Upgrades
- Data Modeling
- User Experience Management
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
- Some prior experience implementing software in a professional services capacity
- Technical degree or hands on development experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.