At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva, a provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our Life Sciences customers achieve their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Safety Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives to understand customers’ business needs and to provide value-based product demonstrations of the Vault Safety Suite of applications.
What You’ll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations & software demonstrations
- Bid Management & RFx proposal responses
- Solution Workshops and POC Solution design
- Marketing Event Support
- 5+ years’ experience within the Life Sciences industry
- Working knowledge of Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance processes (Intake, Safety Case Processing, Expedited Reporting, Periodics, Reports and Document management, Report Writing / Analytics) by leveraging any related software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background working to support internal / external customers or stakeholders
- Willing to travel 10 – 20%, within the US and candidate must be based in the U.S.
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Pre-sales experience
- Software trainer experience
- Experience in Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance groups within pharmaceutical, CRO or biotech organizations
- End-user and/or Administrator experience with Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance software
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.