At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
With Vault CDMS we are reshaping how Clinical Trials are run. We accelerate clinical trials execution by providing all the data in a clear and concurrent view which eliminates the need for multiple tools. You will be working with the team that redefines how analytics on the data captured during trials. You will be creating, maintaining and improving tools/scripts to validate data integrity. This is a great opportunity for you to learn/ contribute and advance your career to the next level as you will be joining this product line which is very early in its development stage.
What You'll Do
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Develop and maintain automation engineering tools using Python, JAVA, Groovy or similar language to validate data integrity
- Diagnose and debug issues in automation/development environments
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and contribute towards the test coverage and code coverage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- 3 years of experience in developing tools or automation framework using (Python, JAVA, Groovy or similar)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- Independent, self-managed and motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.