At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What You'll Do
- Lead the design, implementation, and delivery efforts for our cloud based features and products.
- Design an application architecture that is robust and scalable
- Mentor junior developers
- Write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment using design patterns and Object Oriented Principles Create rich user experiences
- Write quality code with high unit and integration test coverage
- 3+ years of server-side programming experience in Java
- Hands-on development experience with current open source tools and technologies (Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, Log4J, AspectJ, Tomcat, JMS, Linux)
- 1+ years of experience with relational databases with a mastery of SQL concepts
- Ability to analyze and review code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience working in fast-paced, agile development environments
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.