At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Tired of working with old EDC technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials, data are managed? Veeva’s Vault Electronic Data Capture (EDC) application will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team!
Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Solution Consultant who has deep clinical trial expertise and sales presentation skills and a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial data and content with Vault EDC.
As a key member of our EDC Solution Consulting team, the Senior Solution Consultant will be at the forefront of our mission and responsible for three main things:
Understanding our customers’ EDC challenges and clinical needs and matching the Vault solution that best meets the customer’s vision.
Leading and delivering product demonstrations.
Acting as a team player, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy, Engineering) to ensure demo delivery is appropriately aligned with customer needs.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within the U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Pre-sales support
- Solution presentations and demonstrations
- Bid Management & RFx responses
- Solution Workshops and POCs
- Solution design
- Partner Support
- Marketing Event Support
- Relevant experience working with life sciences EDC systems
- Working Knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Ability to travel 25-30% (may include international)
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations)
- Direct experience with systems such as Medidata RAVE, Oracle/Phase Forward InForm, Medidata Balance, Oracle IRT, IVRS, coding applications and other clinical technologies
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a consulting sales background
- Experience working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.