At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Vault Platform enables rapid development of enterprise applications. All the Vault applications, which enable our customers to run and manage clinical trials, ensure compliance with regulations, safely manufacture and produce life saving medicines, etc. are built on the Vault platform. We achieve this mission by providing unified meta data driven services such as authorization, data analytics and common infrastructure services. We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who are passionate about building a highly scalable and reliable platform that powers all the applications built on Vault.
What You'll Do
- Design and deliver code for multiple features of large complexity for the Vault platform
- Write highly scalable, performant and reliable services that are rapidly adopted by all applications built on Vault
- Build new infrastructure following the best practices in cloud software development
- Collaborate with product managers and test organizations to deliver cutting-edge solutions and deliver value to our customers
- Build multi-tenant RESTful services at scale
- 5+ years experience in Java, preferably at an enterprise cloud software company
- Experience with scalable, highly-available architectures
- Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as: Spring, MySQL,Solr, AWS, Docker
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.