At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What You'll Do
- Rapidly build new applications on an existing, robust enterprise platform
- Build new infrastructure from scratch following the best practices in cloud software development
- Collaborate with product managers and QA to deliver cutting-edge solutions and deliver value to our customers
- Work on multiple layers of our platform including: backend (primary), front-end, and devops
- Mentor junior engineers
- 5+ years experience in Java, preferably at an enterprise cloud software company
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment
- Hands-on experience with open source technologies such as: Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, Solr, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Mockito, Tomcat, Linux, AWS, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience in relational databases with a mastery of SQL
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.