At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are seeking expert Salesforce platform developers. Come help us build the leading CRM solution for Life Sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Develop a rich user interface and supporting business logic on the Salesforce Lightning Platform. Your work is vital and valued by Pharma sales representatives and their companies, around the world.
- Work in a small team environment within a highly successful company that is growing fast.
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and drive multiple features to successful delivery.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- 5+ years of experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX, Triggers, Visualforce on Salesforce platform
- Strong experience with SOQL queries and optimization
- Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk)
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Salesforce DX, SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins, Git
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.