At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional Senior QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product.
What You'll Do
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Mentor junior SQAs in QA methodologies and skills
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Experience coding in Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Experience in Python or other object oriented programming language
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process is a huge plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.