At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
A great opportunity to join a high caliber team and make a real impact. We are looking for someone resourceful, results-driven, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will create brand awareness for Veeva R&D solutions across North America and drive an integrated marketing plan in alignment with sales pipeline goals.
What You’ll Do
- Demand Generation: Execute demand generation campaigns to reach key influencers and decision makers across a broad mix of marketing programs; nurture those who aren’t yet ready to make a buying decision.
- Events: Organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, manage well thought out pre- and post-event activities as well as all of the details during the event.
- Digital Marketing: Execute digital programs to engage with key influencers and decision makers, optimize for relevant communities across channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Reporting: Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs; present program results to global marketing and sales management.
- Planning: Collaborate with key stakeholders on annual planning; ensure plans are being executed on time and on budget.
- 5+ years experience in field marketing and demand generation for an enterprise software or cloud-base solution provider.
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing.
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Hands-on experience with marketing and sales automation platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree is a nice to have.
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences industry experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.