At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high performance individuals that deliver 10x the impact of average engineers
- The opportunity to lead development and own key product features
- Provide leadership in iteratively defining & refining development processes as your team grows
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and drive multiple features to successful delivery
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team
- 3+ years of software engineering management experience using an agile development process
- 5+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- Strong understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with mobile resource management and performance tuning
- Hands on experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.