At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Vault Clinical Operations team is creating the industry’s first unified suite of applications on a single cloud platform. We are accelerating Clinical Trial execution by automating critical business processes and delivering real-time visibility. You will be leading a team that redefines how both data and documents are managed during trials. You will be joining an application suite that has products ranging from mature to those still early in their development.
You must be adept at both in-the-details product execution and team management. You will work hand and hand with Product Management and Quality Engineering to rapidly deliver leading edge solutions to meet our customers’ needs. You will be responsible for providing technical oversight and vision for the team.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for leading the development, performance and delivery across multiple Clinical Operations features
- Willing and capable to be a hands and directly contribute to coding, technical design, product design and product support.
- Grow the development teams in both numbers (recruiting) and in their careers (mentorship)
- Provide leadership in Agile development processes ensuring that we are delivering the most business value we can in each release
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and drive multiple features to successful delivery
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team
- 10+ years in software development, with at least 1-2 years in a management role.
- Have worked in a pure software industry building enterprise software.
- Strong understanding of Agile and project management best practices.
- Strong technical expertise with the ability to do hands-on technical management and learn new technologies.
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent degree preferred.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.