At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences CRM solutions? Do you have a solid technical background with an intimate understanding of business? Do you enjoy making customers successful by working with them to solve problems?
Join Veeva in bringing the Life Sciences industry to the cloud. Veeva Professional Services is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to deliver the Veeva CRM product suite to customers. You will serve as the “product expert”, representing all aspects of our product technology to customers and partners. You will define customer requirements and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope.
What You'll Do
- Leading business process discovery workshops
- Taking complex client and solution concepts and articulating them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Being recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM and the Force.com Platform
- Planning, managing, and performing application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various program or project workstreams
- Creating project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as a subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Demonstrated years of consulting or equivalent experience
- Experience in CRM consulting
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.