At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Do you want to be part of an engineering team that strives to build simple solutions to complex problems? Veeva is looking for a passionate engineer to work at our Pleasanton location for the Vault Automation Infrastructure & Tools team. This is a great opportunity to put your creativity and problem-solving skills to test. You would be working as part of a team that constantly strives to turn innovative ideas into reality using bleeding edge technology and a bouquet of programming languages.If you are a fresh graduate or someone who's recently started their career, this is a great opportunity for you to learn/ contribute and advance your career to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain engineering tools, infrastructure and frameworks
- Diagnose and debug issues in automation environments
- Collaborate and contribute to the test coverage and code coverage
- Collaborating with other members in Engineering like to design and develop robust automation frameworks that operate at scale
- Evaluating new tools/ technologies that help us with making our engineering operations more productive
- Participating in code reviews/troubleshooting issues
- 1-3 yrs of experience in building tools and/ or test framework development
- Comfortable in at least one of the following languages Python, JAVA, Groovy, Go Lang, SQL.
- Curious to learn and adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Excellent time management and communication ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have
- AWS, Docker, ELK Stack Exposure
- Cucumber, Selenium and Test Automation Experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.