Recruiter, People eXperience & Technology, People Experience and Technology
Amazon's People Experience & Technology (PXT) Recruiting organization is seeking an experienced strategic Recruiter to scale the attraction and hiring of human resource professionals. In this role you will design sourcing strategies that optimize our ability to recruit across multiple HR business lines at Amazon. Our team provides dedicated recruiting support for the Americas Region. The strongest candidate for this role will have experience building and executing operationally robust recruiting strategies for different job families such as: program management, product management, HR specialists, and business analysts. It will also require you to leverage your sourcing subject matter expertise (SME) to inspire teammates to achieve big hiring goals. This role will function as an individual contributor and take the lead on collaboration across peers and team leaders to identify disruptive ideas for attracting top HR talent to Amazon.
We are seeking an innovator who seizes opportunities to think big and be creative alongside delivering results using proven models and metrics. You will use data, and your instincts to recommend experiments; scaling up those that succeed and learning from those that fail. You will consult with your clients, bringing forward risks and opportunities in how we attract, assess and hire talent. You will leverage the expertise of your business partners to build and support a culture of shared success.
· Create talent maps for HR professionals and conduct market research that informs attraction strategies for disciplines such as compensation, benefits, talent management and diversity.
· Develop multi-channel initiatives that optimize ability to scale hiring.
· Develop and track key metrics that signal pipeline health and quality.
· Mentor other recruiters in the operational expectations for optimal networking, relationship building, long and short term pipeline development and pipeline management.
· Manage the sourcing deliver strategy for multiple business lines and roles.
· Own and recruit for a portfolio of customers across multiple levels of hiring.
· Back up other HR recruiting teams in both operational delivery and talent strategy.
· Bachelor's degree or years of equivalent experience
· 4+ years’ recruiting experience
· Recruiting experience in global corporate and/ or agency environment.
· Experience developing and implementing candidate generation strategies.
· Experience recruiting talent for a wide variety of HR professionals.
· Experience partnering with senior leaders, including an ability to influence hiring strategies to meet business needs effectively.
· Knowledge of recruiting media, job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools.
· Ability to identify operational mechanisms to scale results, through data, research, hands on learning and application.
· Ability to identify and resolve issues independently, take initiative, ownership and accountability while applying a high judgement decision making.
· Proven history of handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
· Track record of obsessing over customers (candidates and hiring managers).
· History of mentoring others and working in larger teams of 10 or more
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records