At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Product Trainer will deliver Veeva Administrator training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees in both virtual and in-classroom environments. In this capacity, you will become a subject matter expert and evangelist for Veeva product(s) and the life sciences domain and will be responsible for ensuring training participants can effectively use, administer, and configure Veeva products at the conclusion of the training.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver Veeva Administer Training to Veeva Customers, Partners, and Employees in both a virtual (majority of the time) and classroom environment
- Mentor and coach training participants
- Own the administration and management of assigned classes (registration, logistics, attendance, setup, assessments, office hours, etc.)
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for Veeva Products as well as the application/value of those products to the business domain of Veeva’s customers
- Update and customize course curriculum and labs as directed
- Experience training internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and integrate enterprise software products
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20% per month) to deliver training, mostly in North America, but there may be some opportunity for international travel as well
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Service delivery (consulting, training) experience with a SaaS company in the enterprise (B2B) space
- Experience maintaining curriculum and labs
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for speaking to both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Background in Life Sciences and/or the SaaS domain.
- Detail oriented
Nice to Have
- Direct experience using or administering Veeva products
- Salesforce.com consulting or training delivery experience
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience with document management systems
- Experience with database administration
- Experience with Customer Master Applications
- Experience integrating technical solutions
- Graphic design skills are a huge plus
- Bilingual/multilingual is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.