Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
All great application platforms need amazing Tools. Join the team to design and deliver highly-productive Tools used to develop, manage, and operate Vault Applications. Veeva Vault is fast growing SaaS business application platform and Vault Tools allow customers and operations to manage applications at scale. This individual will need to have a passion for solving complex problems, product design, and enterprise application management.
What You’ll Do
- Working with engineers and architects to design and build products to enable scalable Vault application management.
- Defining the requirements of the tools framework and components.
- Interacting with UX to design easy-to-use development and management tools.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing the use of Vault Tools to both internal and external customers.
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge with modern DevOps practices and platforms.
- Previous work designing RESTful APIs.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.