At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
All great application platforms need amazing Tools. Join the team to design and deliver highly-productive Tools used to develop, manage, and operate Vault Applications. Veeva Vault is fast growing SaaS business application platform and Vault Tools allow customers and operations to manage applications at scale. This individual will need to have a passion for solving complex problems, product design, and enterprise application management.
What You’ll Do
- Working with engineers and architects to design and build products to enable scalable Vault application management.
- Defining the requirements of the tools framework and components.
- Interacting with UX to design easy-to-use development and management tools.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing the use of Vault Tools to both internal and external customers.
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge with modern DevOps practices and platforms.
- Previous work designing RESTful APIs.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.