At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva doesn’t follow the herd. We’re building different software for a different kind of customer, so we can’t just do what other software companies do. We can’t always use the same tools everyone else does either. OrgWiki is part of the unique operating system for helping Veeva grow in the Veeva Way. We’re Veeva’s company directory, social network, distribution list management platform, and more. You will join the team that builds these and other unique tools for Veeva. Our goal is to build tools that people love – something lots of teams say and that we’re proud to often achieve. We operate as a start-up – independent small team, fast releases, modern architecture, and obsession with great user experience.
If you can see that focusing on one customer gives us the opportunity to build great products without compromise, come join us.
What You’ll Do
- Communicate with our customers and Veeva leadership to deeply understand customer needs and pain points.
- Write detailed technical specifications
- Work closely with engineering, UX and QA to deliver new capabilities to customers.
- Able to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system.
- Able to come up with simple, elegant solutions to hard business problems.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills - able to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and engineering.
- Hard worker with a start-up mentality - someone who will go the extra mile to make our fellow Veevans successful with our product, which will ultimately make our product successful.
- Someone who is curious about how things work, and proactively asks questions to figure it out.
- Track record of success - the ideal candidate has created and delivered enterprise software to the world before. There is no minimum years of experience requirement, but this is not an entry-level position.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
Nice to Have
- Experience with mobile software products
- Some experience with enterprise applications and infrastructure – human resources, email, financials – but maybe not too much!
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.