At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a high-caliber team at a high-growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Marketing Content: Assist in the development and editing of marketing content including, blogs, social posts, videos, corporate templates, and other program materials. Merchandise/repurpose existing content for internal and external use.
- Sales and Marketing Intranet: Maintain sales and marketing intranet site and work with stakeholders to ensure it stays up-to-date.
- Marketing List Development: Conduct online research to help build complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales. Maintain list imports and ensure accurate synchronization between Pardot and salesforce.com databases.
- Events: Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting.
- Digital and Social Media: Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- Website: Ongoing updates to website content, ensuring timely and accurate promotion of marketing assets.
- Reporting: Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google adwords etc.).
- Promotional Merchandise: Manage all marketing merchandise including vendor management, sales support, and the online store.
- Additional Marketing Program Support: Assist in executing demand generation campaigns, public relations programs, PowerPoint presentation development, research, community action, and other marketing activities.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and a fast learner
- Well organized with very high attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Project coordination/management experience
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Google G Suite
- Working knowledge with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company
- Adept at working cross-functionally
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.