Licensed Mental Health Therapist / Social Worker - LCSW, LMFT, LPCC (Remote, Part-Time)
*This is a part-time, remote position that requires 20 hours/week offer three or more weekdays, with some morning and afternoon availability. You will work remotely from your home or office providing evidence-based therapy to clients in your state(s) of licensure.*
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
We’re looking for unrestricted (ability to work independently, without supervision), licensed therapists to help us deliver innovative mental health care that combines leading clinical expertise with powerful technology. Our Blended Care Therapy Team is responsible for providing high-quality, evidence-based therapy to our highly-motivated clients via live video. You will be part of a highly-skilled, collaborative team who is shaping an innovative model of care in a rapidly growing business. The work you do will help to create positive outcomes for our clients and redesign how mental health care is delivered.
What you’ll do
- Provide short-term, evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) via live video for clients who are looking for help for a broad range of mental health needs
- Educate clients on skills, help them to set concrete goals, and assist them with tools for problem-solving
- Employ evidence-based outcome tracking and provide clients with feedback on progress
- Be a key contributor to improving our care model by providing feedback on our technology platform and approach
- Work closely with a collaborative team of elite clinicians through regular consultation groups
What we offer
- Flexibility - Work remotely from your own home or office and set your own hours. No more case overload or rigid schedules.
- A collaborative, team-based model - You’ll join Lyra with a cohort of therapists who will be an ongoing support network and clinical consultation group.
- Diverse and interesting clients - Work with clients who are motivated to improve and have diverse presenting issues.
- An innovative care experience, driven by technology - We’ll provide you with all the tools you need to deliver expert care via our leading technology platform.
- Continuous learning opportunities - Receive ongoing support from team clinicians as well as access to a library of online trainings created by leading experts in the field
What we’re looking for
- A Master’s degree in social work from a clinical track, marriage and family therapy, or clinical/counseling psychology from an accredited college or university
- An unrestricted license (ability to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor)
- 2+ years of experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders) and short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening) and a willingness to receive feedback
- A passion for mental health and Lyra’s mission to deliver an innovative model of care.
- Able to commit 20hrs/week to Lyra over three or more weekdays, offering morning and afternoon availability. Candidates who plan to maintain their full-time employment in addition to working with Lyra Health will not be considered.
- Candidates must reside in the United States
You could be a good fit if you:
- Are a leading clinician, excited to deliver care through an innovative, technology-enabled model. In addition to providing evidence-based care to your Lyra clients, you will contribute to protocols, provide feedback on online tools and technology, and think critically about our care model.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment. We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data. You’ll thrive if you are comfortable with ambiguity and change and don’t require defined processes to guide you every step of the way.
- Are accountable and collaborative. Working remotely, you will be expected to work independently, proactively take ownership of key tasks, and keep in regular communication with your team.
- Are comfortable with using technology. We are transforming mental health care with cutting-edge technology. As part of this new care model, you will use teleconferencing and a web-based platform to communicate with clients and deliver care.
- Are open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, and have good humor.