At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What You'll Do
- Be part of a dynamic team that is passionate about creating industry-changing, cloud-based applications and platforms.
- Solve real customer problems and experiment with new ideas. Decompose existing software systems while working with and influencing others to improve overall architecture
- Collaborate with QA engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- 5+ years UI development experience
- ES6 experience
- Familiarity with open-source Java stack development (Java, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Tomcat)
- Behavior-driven development test framework experience (e.g. Jasmine or Mocha)
- Proficiency with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.