At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a high caliber team at high growth company and make a real impact across many areas including communications, demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great role for you. The position will be based out of Pleasanton, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Support with the development and execution of field marketing plans; includes event and webinar execution, customer conference support, partner and customer communications
- Support a broad mix of marketing programs across multiple Veeva teams
- Manage webinar logistics and execution for marketing, alliances, and customer success teams
- Conduct online research to help build and maintain complete, accurate contact lists for marketing and sales.
- Help organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, including logistics, internal and external communications, speaker management, event app management, and reporting.
- Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers leveraging LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Facebook, YouTube, Google AdWords, and other outlets.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as product marketing, creative services, content, product, public relations, social media, and digital team to manage field marketing program components
- Assist with weekly and monthly marketing program reporting and metrics (events, campaigns, Google analytics, Google adwords etc.).
- 2-3 years of marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations.
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, and marketing automation platform experience (Pardot)
- Team player
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and operations.
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.