At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is seeking an experienced and energetic Employee Success Business Partner to deliver critical employee services and processes to designated business units. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Veeva culture as we globally scale at a rapid pace.
As the Employee Success Business Partner, you’ll lead key projects that will focus on operational excellence and help Veeva continue to grow, scale, and drive employee success. Such projects may include streamlining core HR processes or designing a career development framework. You will demonstrate your ability to work in a global and cross-functional team environment.
What You’ll Do
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, leadership and manager coaching, employee relations matters, data analysis, compensation, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Partner with Employee Success Associates to provide full lifecycle support of employee-related activities, including onboarding, employee transfers and compensation changes, leaves of absence, and terminations
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Partner with our Employee Success Associates and immigration service provider to manage immigration and visa processing activities
- 7+ years of experience in HR
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or Human Capital Consultant supporting one or more executives (VP level or above)
- Clear demonstration of employee relations experience, working through complex situations and escalations
- Ability to assess needs, understand core issues, and achieve results with minimum supervision
- Adept at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; comfortable managing stakeholders in local and virtual environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Excellent communication skills, particularly around communicating large, complex changes
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working with ambiguity
- BS/BA required
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the technology industry or at an enterprise software company
- MBA, MA or MS degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources Management
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.