At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As part of our Employee Success team, you will help plan and execute internal employee events and corporate citizenship initiatives. As an executive assistant, you’ll work closely with our Chief Executive Officer and our Chief People Officer on administrative duties, calendar and travel management, and facilitating communication both internally and externally. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, able to juggle multiple duties at one time, and always looking for opportunities to help employees feel connected to their coworkers and to Veeva’s culture and values.
What You'll Do
- Support the CEO and the CPO, including calendar and meeting coordination, travel, expense reports, and any other tasks needed to maximize productivity
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of company and executive priorities in order to manage time as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Coordinate and execute internal employee events, including the company picnic and various volunteer events
- Employee Success operational support
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years prior work experience
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and external partners
- Ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing projects and priorities
- Ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.