At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
With Vault CDMS we are reshaping how Clinical Trials are run. We accelerate clinical trials execution by providing all the data in a clear and concurrent view which eliminates the need for multiple tools. You will be leading a team that redefines how analytics on the data captured during trials. You will be joining this product line which is very early in its development stage.
What You'll Do
- Lead a complex data acquisition and data analytics product
- Recruit, Challenge and reward A players
- Provide leadership in iteratively defining & refining development processes as the team grows
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and drive multiple features to successful delivery
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team
- 15+ years as a hands-on engineer developing commercial software in SaaS environment.
- 5+ years of software engineering management experience using an agile development process.
- Current hands on development experience on Open source Java Stack ( Java, Spring Framework, SOLR, MySQL, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Tomcat, Linux etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results.
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
- Developing a multi-tenant scalable SaaS application.
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent degree preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.