We are a leading national provider for clients that are looking to expand their footprint and build their customer base. Currently, we are looking for an experienced and forward thinking Customer Service Coordinator who will manage and lead the customer service team to uphold excellent service standards and ensure that compliance policies are being followed impeccably.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- This position involves responding to customer inquiries regarding products and services offered, facilitating service upgrades by communicating with the installation team, and ensuring deliveries are timely and successful.
- Oversee the customer service department to ensure all order management standards are upheld including but not limited to accurate price quotes, correct order information, proper product recommendations specific to the customer’s needs and wants, and that the customer was pleased with delivery and installation.
- Stay up-to-date on key policy changes between the client and company and relay messaging to customer service department
- Report directly to management on a weekly basis to discuss department production and expectations for the following week.
- Manage and lead product information meetings to make sure that all customer service representatives are well-versed in product recommendations, compliance policies, and technological improvements.
***The above statements are intended to provide a general nature of the work required by the person assigned to this position. Other duties may be assigned.***
To perform this job successfully, we are looking for a candidate that we can internally train to perform each responsibility at the highest standard possible. We are looking for someone that…
- Has a High School Diploma and at least 2+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient with Google Sheets or Excel in order to effectively track and manage order information and status
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to situations whether that is dealing with a potential unhappy customer or being able to easily improve and change business processes within the customer service department
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Must be respectful, considerate, and team oriented while building strong professional relationships amongst other team members in the company
Salary: $34,000 - $40,000 a year