At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Do you want to help implement leading cloud solutions in the Life Sciences space?Interested in developing consulting skills while delivering implementation solutions that make our clients more productive and efficient?
Veeva Systems is looking for consultants with exposure implementing, supporting, or administering core business/IT operations for software solutions to join the Professional Services team. Team members will be implementing the Clinical Operations and Investigator Site Research suites of applications. Candidates for this position with consulting experience, play a core role in the design and roll-out of software solutions, and are technology-forward thinking in the Life Sciences or Healthcare space will thrive in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Lead life science customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, and eReg or ISF solutions to support clinical trial data and content management needs.
- Manage projects and customers during the lifecycle of an implementation focusing on project planning, gap analyses, workshop delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, migration, integration, training, and go-live activities.
- Guide our customers through successful implementations from inception through adoption, ensuring alignment of processes to system design and functionality.
- Serve as the primary customer liaison managing communication, risks, and project reporting between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor project team and consultants in the R&D Services organization and provide leadership for project teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Strategy, Sales, and other teams across the company.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- Experience in the Life Sciences, and/or Healthcare space with knowledge of document and data collection and storage.
- Exposure to business and IT groups in an implementation, administration, or other supporting role for software solutions.
- Direct experience delivering or developing workshop material, trainings, gap analyses, or requirements gathering sessions with business and system stakeholders.
- Proven track record leading high-impact system implementations and the ability to collaborate and manage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create corresponding solutions, and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a Clinical Operations solution.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
- Opportunities are available across the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience including knowledge of systems validation
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
- Master’s degree
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (New Jersey; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.