At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Commercial Content (CC) Business Consulting team is focused on supporting our customers' commercial strategies through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced in the creation, development, review, approval and deployment of content for commercialized products in the life sciences. The role of the CC Business Consultant is to help identify the source of the business issues faced, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner - ultimately building critical customer relationships within the Commercial Business of our customers.
A majority of your time will be spent supporting client engagement teams and working with a wide variety of clients to deliver Commercial Content advisory support. Commercial Content Business Consultants have a strong subject matter understanding of commercial content operations processes, tools, and systems supporting marketing and medical content in support of commercialized products in the life sciences. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting or agency experience to serve as the day-to-day engagement resource leading projects with the engagement leadership team. Typical projects will include developing operating models to support reuse of content, management of digital assets, content management through the content development, review, health authority submission and distribution phases, updates to systems and processes due to impending regulatory changes, digital transformation initiatives, and project and change management tied to commercial content initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Serving as a key member of the project team supporting key deliverables and timelines
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels within the commercial/medical/regulatory organization
- Developing key performance indicators tied to the client’s objectives and goals
- Consistently delivering quality client advisory support within the Commercial Content domain
- Monitoring progress, manage risk and ensuring that key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Demonstrating ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen
- Remaining current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with Management Consulting Company or agency experience
- Background and industry experience within the commercialized product or brand domain landscape preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including: workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, change management and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 60% but this can vary depending on engagement
- Experience working with a content management system preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.