At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What You'll Do
- Identify automatable test cases that are most likely to catch issues in SaaS CRM product used by end users around the globe
- Refine test cases to make for robust automation, make configuration settings and design automation datasets
- Develop software for automation testing in Windows OS, Apple iOS, and web browser environments
- Maintain/tune automation suites
- Must be able to work in a team setting and collaborate with others
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree. Preferred are educational backgrounds in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
Nice to Have
- Relevant internship experience is a plus
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Customer Relationship Management and/or Closed Loop Marketing applications
- Salesforce.com and/or Force.com
- Mobile applications on laptop, iPad and/or tablets
- Performance Testing Experience
- Infrastructure Tool experience (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Etc.)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.