Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for a new Equipment Operator Assistant to join the team! This is an entry-level position with great opportunity for growth within the company. Curtis 1000 offers you a clean, well-lit, and safe environment so that you can grow into your full potential!
- Read job ticket to ensure that all required work is performed on to cut to size, fold, stitch, punch, coil, cuts, glue, or otherwise finish the product according to job ticket instructions.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages and pack finished products into correct packages and boxes.
- Report defective materials or questionable quality issues to the department Supervisor or Lead.
- Place finished goods on the designated location.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required to reduce problems, maintain quality, and minimize costly repairs and downtime.
- Maintains the work area, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Monday through Friday 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
You Must Have:
- 18 years of age.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to stand on feet for entirety of shift.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical experience.
- Production experience.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
About Curtis 1000
A business communications company operating continuously since 1882, Curtis 1000 has evolved to be unique in our industry in terms of experience, innovation and capabilities.
We are dedicated to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process / print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we've always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative, ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.